Customer Service

TAG

Customer Service

 

How to buy  ?  


It’s really easy to get started, The easy and general procedure to begin your business travel with BOLED is following : 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why choose BOLED  ?


 

★ Obtaining the best prices with the lowest Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ). 
★ High-Quality Guarantee:  International standard production process quality control, Certified by ISO/TS16949, ISO9001, ISO14001.
★ Giant ODM/OEM R&D Team: BOLED Group has got more than 20 national patents.
★ Efficient Order&Delivery System.
★Excellent Logistics and Inspection system before shipment .


Private Label / brand Program 

BOLED is experienced in helping implement a complete Private Label Program for customers who plan to launch their own brand of products. Supplied by BOLED with customers’own branding, these products come with the customers‘ own logos, labels and color boxes.


 

 Logistics Optimization


 

  • Different orders for products are consolidated for the most efficient and economical shipment, with options of customized pick-and-pack arrangements and international drop shipments.

  • Heavy items can also be consolidated with light/bulky items such as air filters to save on shipping costs.

  • BOLED are experienced in establish a steady and long-term logistics cooperation relationships with world-wide transport agency logistics company and express corporation, such as DHL,TNT,EMS,UPS,FEDEX etc, which can provide world-class aftermarket service to customers and safe customer's cost on shipping. 

 

 

Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)

BOLED will arrange inspection for Products for every orders before shipment :

  • To check Quantity available

  • To check Style & color 

  • To check Workmanship (general appearance) 

  • To check Functions & safety 

  • To check Size specification, if required

  • To check Package details

  • To checking Shipping mark.

  • After finishing all necessary inspection works, a series of export inspestion photos before shipment will be sent to you for check .

  
Our warranty : How to reduce your buying loss ?

  

I want you to be completely without risk or loss: 

 

  • BOLED Group warrants products against defects in raw material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.

  • Within the specified warranty period, BOLED Group will repair or replace without additional charge.

  
Payment term, MOQ and Delivery Time

 

PAYMENT Term: 

 

We support flexible payment such as

  • T/T ( common method ) : 30% deposit, the rest of 70% to be paid before the shipment by bank wire transfer.

  • Western Union

  • MoneyGram

  • L/C at sight ( special situation) 

 

MOQ :

 

To a large degree,  MOQ will be flexible and  operable if goods is available in our stock or orders are integrated with other customer's one . 

 

DELIVERY TIME:


With only 7 working days for sample order, 20- 60 working days for bulk order after receiving the deposit.

 

 

 

If you have any question on our service or order requirement, please don't hesitate to contact BOLED teams at autoboled@autoboled.com 

Online Customer Service
  • Sales
    点击这里给我发消息